Monday, November 27, 2006

10 + 1

Fuming over the terrible terrible occurence in the last sng, I decided to try a cash sng, seeing as how the tokens are simply not working out. Early on I have qko, I raise it and get called. Flop comes j52, I cbet after he checks, the sb calls, turn is a q, he bets and I push, and the fucking dick head folds. Next hand I get kk. So what do I do utg, I raise the pot. I get called by two idiots, and the flop is aq7. I fold after checking to their retarded bet. A few hands later with kts, I raise from lp, and get re raised. At this point I know I'm way behind, and am probably hoping for a flush. I call anyway and when the board gives me a ten I raise his pot size bet and he goes all in. I knew I was behind the whole way but I call anyways and he shows his fucking queens. I did not improve, and went out 6th out of 6. What a good game that was.

BR: 81.79
Tokens: 0.

No comments: